Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Neil Gaiman and the New Yorker

I seemed to be a bit obsessed with Neil Gaiman these days, and especially his relationship with Amanda Palmer.  They're just so cute and in love and obviously crazy about each other.  In a world of so much bad news, it's cheering to see.  It doesn't hurt that Amanda Palmer is one of those crazy, smart, outgoing women I like to pretend that I could be.

I was thoroughly entertained by Neil Gaiman's most recent blog entry: http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2010/01/roundup-of-hasty-strangeness.html

I especially liked the bit about Amanda Palmer and Guest, for a number of reasons.  First of all, he is the "famous" one who actually got the invitation because of Coraline, and second because you can just tell that he absolutely loved being completely eclipsed by her.

Then there is their engagement photo: http://www.neilgaiman.com/extras/media/engagement.jpg


Someday I really am going to read Sandman in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment